Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Forgotten

I realise I have not blogged in almost 3 months... time realli flies.. as one of my fren says...time dun crawl or walk..time flies. Yup a lot has happened during these 3 months..

When I started this blog, I have a lot of ideas on how to make this blog alive etc. Sad to say, all these ideas start to die of natural death. So i am trying my best to revive them and well it is certainly best that I update my blog consistently!!

The reason why I suddenly have the urge to start blogging again is due to the course I attended today. The name of the course is "Social and Dining Etiquette". The course is refreshing to me as it is out of my comfort IT and sports zone.

I must say..the trainer is definitely professional. From the way she talks.. wow..it is really impressive. She taught us the ways to eat during fine dining and some of the minor points to look out for when striking conversation...

Fine dining... it is a strange and funny thing..who the hell uses fork to eat rice and spoon to eat spagetti???? *rolls eyes* well those people who pay lots of $$ for fine dining do that..we are trained to eat butter rice using the back of the fork.. amazing.. and the mini minor details to take note during eating.. I muz say it is a challenge to me especially when i am a fast eater..

And the trainer was talking about singlish.. which is quite funny and true.. now then i know almond is pronounced as "ah men" and not "l men". You dont pronounce the l although the l is there... so why do you have the l there in the first place? As she says.. "English is such a interesting language".

*I suddenly have a rush of things to blog.. but I will slowly blog them down.. I promise I will update this blog frequently *twists fingers*

No comments: